2FA makes your accounts and everything you see at Axos Advisor Services more secure. You will need your smart phone and you need to be logged into Axos Advisor Services Liberty to complete this task. It should take 5 minutes. You may watch the movie, download printable instructions (including images), or just continue reading.
Download the app on your smart phone
- On your phone, open the "App Store" and download a two factor software. We recommend "Duo
- Open the app.
Enable Two Factor on Axos Advisor Services Liberty
- Log into your account
- Click "My Profile" or "About Your Account"
- Find "Two Factor Authentication", look to the right and click "Edit"
- Choose "Time-based One Time Password" from the drop down menu
- Us the App to Scan the QR Code or Enter the Secret Key that appears on the screen
- Confirm Security Code. To ensure the app is set up correctly, enter the security code that appears on your device after scanning the QR code
- Click "Save"
- Log out and log back in to ensure proper set up
**If you need further assistance please call our office at 303.690.5070
How to login to Liberty using two factor authentication
- Open the Liberty web site as usual.
- Open the two factor app on your smartphone. In our example, we chose "Duo Mobile."
- Login to Liberty and enter your username and password.
- Enter the code (from your phone) into Liberty (on your PC).